Located in Belfast, this modern care home supports people living with dementia, who require residential or nursing care.
The dementia care services are split across two floors providing residential care on the ground floor, and nursing care on the first floor. Both floors offer en-suite bedrooms, planned daily activities and fresh home cooked food. All residents can also access and enjoy a range of facilities including:
• A large central communal lounge, opening onto a beautiful, enclosed garden
• A smaller quiet lounge with views of the Black Mountain, offering an alternative to the large central lounge
• A café with freshly made drinks and snacks, overlooking the spacious gardens
• A nurturing room, traditional pub/bar and a quiet men’s room
• Additional bathing facilities
The friendly and experienced staff team includes full time activities co-ordinators, who develop individual and group activity schedules, tailored to personal lives and interests.
They also understand the importance of community involvement and encourage residents to remain active members of the local community in Belfast. Regular day trips are arranged using the home’s own minibus, and entertainment organisations are regularly invited into the home to provide activities for residents.