CARLINGFORD LODGE CARE HOME
Located in Warrenpoint, Carlingford Lodge is a modern, purpose-built nursing home. They support people with physical needs who require assistance and care.
The homely and comfortable environment enables them to provide person-centred care tailored to the needs of residents.
The dedicated and trained staff team provide a high standard of care to enhance the resident’s quality of life.
The home is designed to meet the needs of the people supported, with a comfortable lounge, dining areas and a fabulous arts and activities room. The attractive enclosed gardens and patio also provide residents with a relaxing place to sit and enjoy the outdoors.
Carlingford Lodge is conveniently located on the Upper Dromore Road and is easily accessible from the A2. Amongst the services available include:
• Local GPs who visit the home regularly
• Local dentist providing a service to residents
• Fresh home cooked food using locally produced ingredients
• Dedicated activities co-ordinator experienced in working with older people
• Visiting aromatherapist providing holistic therapies
• Team of volunteers who support residents and help with activities
• A visiting hairdresser and beautician outlets within walking distance
• A beautiful patio garden where residents can enjoy sitting outside
The care services provide an environment designed for people living Their social and leisure organiser tailors the activities on a daily basis to meet the needs of residents.
Everyone is encouraged to share their life stories and to create memory boxes, which enhances person-centred care and support. Residents can also go on regular trips to places such as shops, garden centres and local parks